Noun(1) an edible jelly (sweet or pungent(2) a preserve made of the jelled juice of fruit(3) any substance having the consistency of jelly or gelatin
Verb(1) make into jelly
(1) They make royal jelly in glands near their mouthparts.(2) Pour the custard off and just eat the jelly .(3) After preparation, the jelly was placed in a container and covered from dust, often not sealed in any way.(4) Put in the pulled breast, with any odd scraps of jelly , and stir about until the pieces are very hot indeed.(5) A toddler is believed to have choked to death on a jelly sweet linked to more than a dozen deaths around the world.(6) She stuffed another bite of pot roast with jelly into her mouth and watched for the vamp's reaction.(7) her legs felt like jelly(8) In this country port was as essential as redcurrant jelly , the two being combined in Francatelli's delicious sauce for venison.(9) Don't use petroleum jelly or a lit match to kill a tick.(10) petroleum jelly(11) The clusters can be frozen whole for jelly or juice.(12) Nearly two-thirds of all restaurant visits include French fries, pepperoni, potato salad or jelly filling.(13) Triad Disposables' hot new item - tubes of sterile lubricating jelly .(14) I set a jar of mayo and a jar of red jelly in front of him.(15) You would realize that too if you had to live on German jelly and bean stew for six months.(16) At the market, Wang Lung buys pork, lotus leaf, beef, beancurd, jelly , and at the candle shop, he buys a pair of incense sticks.
(1) peanut butter and jelly :: வேர்க்கடலை வெண்ணெய் மற்றும் ஜெல்லி
(2) petroleum jelly :: பெட்ரோலியம் ஜெல்லி
(3) jelly bean :: ஜெல்லி பீன்
(4) fruit jelly :: பழம் ஜெல்லி
(5) calf's foot jelly :: கன்றின் கால் ஜெல்லி
(6) quince jelly :: சீமைமாதுளம்பழம் ஜெல்லி
(7) grass jelly :: புல் ஜெல்லி
(8) jelly drops :: ஜெல்லி சொட்டு
(9) royal jelly :: அரச ஜெல்லி
(10) jelly-like :: ஜெல்லி போன்ற
1. preserve ::
2. marmalade ::
3. jam ::
4. aspic ::
இறைச்சி கலந்த மசியல்
5. gelatin ::
6. jellify ::
jellies, jelly, jellying, jellylike
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is it in your mattress?
Is it in a JELLY jar
buried in the side yard, huh?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Can I squirt the ultrasound JELLY
on your stomach?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
...she licked her thumb
to remove raspberry JELLY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Will you be serving cranberry JELLY
or cranberry sauce?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
English to Tamil Dictionary: jelly
Meaning and definitions of jelly, translation in Tamil
language for jelly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of jelly in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'jelly'
What jelly means in Tamil, jelly meaning
in Tamil, jelly
definition, examples and pronunciation
of jelly in Tamil language.