குறிப்பு, சீட்டுகுறிப்பரைகடிதக்குறிப்ப, பணத்தாள், இசைக்குறியீடு
Noun(1) a brief written record(2) a short personal letter(3) a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound(4) a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling(5) a characteristic emotional quality(6) a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank(7) a comment or instruction (usually added(8) high status importance owing to marked superiority(9) a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time
Verb(1) make mention of(2) notice or perceive(3) observe with care or pay close attention to(4) make a written note of
(1) Bulgaria has filed an official note on the case to the Russia's foreign ministry.(2) The voice was soft and calm, like a musical note in a classical piece right when the exposition ends.(3) The PNG government sent a second diplomatic note on April 7, again demanding an apology.(4) All agreed it was a good idea to make a note of what they had eaten if they noticed their baby seemed more gassy or fussy.(5) You wrote a short handwritten note , which explained to me how, where and when to deliver the feedback to the external examiner.(6) the decade could have ended on an optimistic note(7) a ten-pound note(8) a credit note(9) If you put a vertical photo in the template, you can use the left-over black space for a title or a note of explanation.(10) All members please note all meetings will be held every second Wednesday of each month.(11) So it is with some sadness I note the passing of Right To Reply.(12) The essential oil which can be distilled from them contains cineole, which is responsible for a eucalyptus-like note in the flavour.(13) The couple did not have time to note the registration number.(14) He had his own reasons to strike a note of caution against the media references.(15) Any form of discrepancy on the delivery note will result in the whole invoice disallowed.(16) And it's nice to end on an optimistic note after the conversation you had with Andy.
(1) delivery note :: விநியோக குறிப்பு
(2) credit note :: கடன் குறிப்பு
(3) promissory note :: உறுதிமொழி
(4) take note :: குறிப்பு எடுக்க
(5) please note :: நினைவில் கொள்க
(6) note down :: கீழே கவனத்தில்
(7) debit note :: பற்றுச் சீட்டுக்கு
(8) note taking :: குறிப்பெடுத்தல்
(9) sticky note :: ஒட்டும் குறிப்பு
(10) of note :: குறிப்பு
1. record ::
3. annotation ::
4. message ::
5. bill ::
ர சி து
6. attention ::
7. distinction ::
8. tone ::
9. musical note ::
10. billet ::
11. bank bill ::
12. preeminence ::
13. note of hand ::
14. bear in mind ::
15. mention ::
16. write down ::
17. notice ::
19. observe ::
1. disregard ::
2. ignore ::
note, noted, notelet, notelets, notes, noting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And you also have a NOTE from your mother
that says, "I love you, Bubula."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
I looked it up. New Mexico says
all I need is a NOTE from a doctor.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
You will NOTE that I am standing here
talking to you,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
(THX\'S \"DEEP NOTE\"
PLAYING ON SCREEN)
"' alt="(THX\'S \"DEEP NOTE\"
PLAYING ON SCREEN)
(THX'S "DEEP NOTE"
PLAYING ON SCREEN)
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Tamil Dictionary: note
Meaning and definitions of note, translation in Tamil language for note with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of note in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "note"
What note means in Tamil, note meaning in Tamil, note definition, examples and pronunciation of note in Tamil language.